Medication Reminders & Remote Patient Monitoring
CuePath is a simple to use medication tracker that allows you to monitor the intake of a loved one from next door or across the globe.
CuePath is the easiest and most effective way for seniors to improve their medication management. It enables families and care providers to remotely track medication intake of their loved ones, which helps alleviate the stress associated with caregiving. Medication reminders are provided more effectively. CuePath is an add-on to regular blister type medication packaging which is familiar to most seniors – making CuePath easy to use and to integrate into their daily routine. Our medication reminder solution helps not only patients but also health care professionals and families:
- Provides medication reminders throughout the day for the patient, and alerts to caregivers when medicated is missed.
- Includes an easy to use medication adherence tracking app for caregivers.
- Enables seniors to maintain independent living and better control of their own medications.
- Provides peace of mind to family and care providers.
- Improves medication adherence of seniors and adults with chronic conditions.
Get CuePath Today
Prevent emergencies due to poor medication management.
CuePath has given me insight into my patient’s medication adherence and daily routines that I never could have known previously. It is easy to attach the sensors and only takes about 1 minute per week. I love how it integrates into our workflow at the pharmacy without adding a lot of extra steps.
Our family and the wellness staff were able to monitor, from a PC or mobile phone, if and when dad had taken his medication. CuePath helped us to understand when dad was actually taking his medications, allowing the pharmacist to adjust the dosing schedule to his routine.
I want all my patients to use CuePath so never again will I have to enter a residence and find my patient lying unconscious on the floor.