Online Patient Monitoring
The CueRx Portal is an online system that enables the Pharmacy Partner to monitor its patients that use CuePath, and to make the association between a patient with a specific CuePath enabled blister pack.
It provides many features and functions:
- Associate the patient with the CuePath Clip and blister pack.
- Configure blister pack for the number of dosages per day and scheduled times of day for each patient.
- Determine the CuePath (Clip) Alarm settings for each patient.
- Set the loudness level of the Alarm for each patient.
- View online / offline status of the patient’s CuePath Hub.
- View battery status for the patient’s CuePath Clip.
- View the medication adherence data for each patient – daily, weekly and monthly – in real-time.
- View the monthly medication adherence reports and trend analysis.
- Enter the patient’s designated care providers for Alerts.
- Invite designated care providers to download the CuePath Mobile app.
Note that the CuePath CueRx Portal does not store any information regarding the patient’s prescribed drugs. It stores the patient’s name, address, date of birth and the scheduled times for each dose, as described above.
The patient is required to provide the CuePath Pharmacy Partner with consent for CuePath to monitor is medication adherence information.
CuePath is not a medical device. It is an add on to standard blister packs as provided by companies such as Jones and OmniCell.