Grow With Us
Our mission is simple: to develop state of the art healthcare IoT systems aimed at enabling individuals with medical needs to stay healthy and independent in their daily activities.
We are an award winning, small team of professionals bringing with us a wide range of skills and diversity. We start our day ready for the challenge and end leaving the office with a sense of accomplishment.
What do we offer?
- Casual yet busy startup working environment
- Collaborate with professional, family oriented people with a flavor for fun
- Work on interesting and challenging projects that impact our communities
- Transparent and easily accessible leadership
- Open workspace (seriously, you’ll enjoy the mountain views)
- Walking distance to all major public transportation options – or ride your bike
- Smorgasbord of nearby lunch options! #foodielovers #thumbsup
To accelerate ourselves toward success, we are on the lookout for the biggest and brightest tech stars to join our team. If you thrive with the operations of a startup environment, enjoy collaboration and teamwork, are a self proclaimed motivator, ooze potential and dream code in your sleep (well, maybe sheep too)…we DEFINITELY want to hear from you!
We are looking for a motivated, ambitious and polished senior level professional to successfully create CuePath’s business development and sales strategy. You will lead by developing, executing and managing a strategic business model. You will keenly penetrate market segments securing new customers, sales opportunities and partnerships which contribute to revenue growth aligned with CuePath’s objectives.
- Conceptualize, develop and then execute a scalable business model
- Deliver upon sales and strategy targets related to closing sales, setting up pilots, and negotiating agreements
- Build and proof a sales strategy
- Establish key relationships and expand our sales funnel with large and medium pharmacy chains, senior care facilities, insurance, pharmaceutical, hospital or pharma organizations
- Analyze US market segments for customer development and sales funnel growth while providing support to existing accounts
- Find opportunities for studies and/or oversee study design with researchers and key market players
- Create strategic partnerships and oversee new product launches
- Demonstrate thought leadership (as exhibited through speaking engagements at conferences and industry events)
- 5-10 years of business development, strategy and/or sales experience
- Master or Bachelor’s Degree required
- Understanding of a tech startup environment and lean methodology a must
- A proven history of developing a market from zero and building a sales strategy
- Possess a growing network of industry contacts (ex. home care agencies, pharmaceutical or health authorities)
- A team player with a proven history of establishing strong relationships inside and outside of the company, diligently working towards business directives and goals
- Experience with contract negotiations, pricing strategies, and successful closures
- Strong interpersonal, consensus building, negotiating, learning and analytical/problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication skills in all forms (written, oral, presenting and negotiating)
- Willing to travel a minimum 20% of the time
- Exposure to internet-of-things (IoT), enterprise SaaS, consumer-facing mobile apps are considered major assets
Preference will be given for candidates residing in the Lower Mainland, Kelowna or Victoria.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Collaborate with professional yet family oriented, fun colleagues
- An opportunity to build our business and be part of an early success story as a tech startup
- We use the latest productivity and collaborative tools (ex. Slack, G-Suite, JIRA, etc) enabling a successful virtual working experience
- Transparent, flexible and easily accessible leadership
- Work on meaningful and challenging projects that impact our communities
- Competitive salary and benefits
COME GROW WITH US!
To apply for this exciting position, email your resume to email@example.com