Track Your Loved One’s Adherence
If your loved one is using a CuePath™, you can stay up-to-date with their medication adherence status through mobile alerts and by using the CuePath Medication Adherence Tracking app.
You can receive Alerts when you’re loved one:
- Is late taking their medication at the scheduled time.
- Opens the incorrect blister pack compartment.
- Opens more than 1 dosage.
To receive Alerts, tell the dispensing pharmacist to send you a CuePath Alerts registration link by email. Click the ‘REGISTER NOW’ icon. Complete all information fields (including your phone number and email address). When the CuePath Smart Blister is active, check your device for notification messages.
Medication Adherence Tracking App
Caregivers that are family, neighbours, close friends and professional care providers may use the CuePath Medication Adherence Tracking app to help track the medication adherence of their loved one. This enables them to provide support and occasional reminders during those episodes when their loved one has trouble with managing their medication.
The CuePath Medication Adherence Tracking app allows family members to track their loved one’s health status and live far enough away that they can’t visit often.
For family and care providers, the CuePath Medication Adherence Tracking app:
- Provides peace of mind
- Allows care providers to understand the degree of non-adherence
- Enables care providers to help at the appropriate times when help is needed
The CuePath Medication Adherence Tracking app is available from the Home Care Agency or Pharmacy that provides CuePath services to your loved one.
Alternatively, visit the URL mobile.CuePath.io
- You will be prompted to provide your name, email address and mobile phone number.
- You will then be prompted to provide the name and date of birth for the patient you wish to monitor.
CuePath’s Support Center will verify that the patient has consented to the account contact’s access to their adherence information.